Skip to main content

Review: Color Me Yours by Diana T Scott






What happens if you wake up one morning and you don’t recognize the person staring back at you in the mirror? When you throw yourself into a relationship so deeply, it swallows you whole and spits you out a totally different person? A person you don’t particularly like... For Paige, it takes ten minutes to decide she needs to go back to Chicago, the first place she ever called home and the last she felt like herself in. The place where she’ll find a purpose and friends she never knew she needed.
But what if her best friend starts to see her before she sees herself? Can she trust him to search between scattered pieces and handpick the ones that belong only to her?





     I really can't get enough of Diana's books. These three books are everything you want to read and the last one, Color Me Yours, made my day. If you are searching for cute romance, for a book that takes it slow, where there is no insta love and the characters are firstly friends and then lovers, you, my friends, found the right book. I love Half of Me series but this book is my favourite. I loved everything about it and the excitement was real, so real.
     This is a book that you can read, read and read again and you won't be bored, because the characters and the story makes you feel alive and happy, and you want more, more, more. I never though this one will become my favourite, just because I loved Sebastian and Ava from Our Demons, Best Friends, but Diana did it and I felt in love with Miles and Paige, with their moments togheter and their relationship. I had so much fun discovering these two, especially discovering how Miles helps Paige in order to discover who she is. Sounds complicated but it is not, promise!
     Just imagine a book written by Stephanie Perkins, Colleen Hoover and maybe Jennifer L Armentrout and you have it, Color Me Yours, like seriously, I'm not joking at all. All those cute moments, mushy mushy romance, a little bit of drama, funny lines are the world Diana created and you have to discover it. 
     Collin, on one hand, stole my heart; he was not just a good looking man, he was way more than this. He cooks great (what a coincidence, I also cook great, or at least I try), he is kind, he always wants to help, he is there for Paige and tries to make her feel good. He is, firstly, a friend, a loyal one, and then he is a boy who loves Paige but doesn't want to push her, to force her.

As quiet and reserved as he acts with people in general, he's quite the opposite when we are alone. Then again, I'm just the same regarding to him, so it's not such a strage occurence. Sometime the quitest of people have the most colorful minds and the most to say. an boy, how we talk.
 
     Paige, on the other hand, was my favourite character in this series. I did liked Ava and Em, but I felt closer to her. I understood her, her choices, her thoughts, her ideas and I think that there is a Paige inside everyone at some point. So, yes, I could relate to her. She never got to my nerves, I enjoy characters who are not in a rush, but I was happy when she finally realized her feeling towards Miles and took the initiative.
     This book was such a great book, with the perfect ending! i felt a little bit sad because, well, this is the end, but I'm happy that I was able to read these little cuties and I do recommend them all. Actually, maybe this is not the end, my friends, who knows?!


 If you want to buy her books, there are the right places to:



Barnes&Noble



And, you can check our giveaways HERE and HERE

Comments